Meet Luke Baldwin: Corporate Trainer

Leomhann Enterprises has an exciting introduction. Meet Luke Baldwin, a corporate trainer who has been with us since September of 2018. Around the office, Baldwin is known for his bubbly personality and unending motivation.
Born and raised in Hartsgrove, Ohio, Baldwin was an athlete from the start. “I was very influenced by my experiences with sports,” says Baldwin, “I began playing football and baseball in third grade, played through college, and joined the wrestling team. The competitive nature of sports has made me into the man I am today. It showed me how to work harder than others to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Although it has made family games a little intense, I would say it’s made me into someone who doesn’t get scared of a challenge.” This attraction to sports was not left in Baldwin’s childhood. In fact, his dream job was to be a head football coach for a division one collegiate or NFL team. How did he end up in this industry, writing his own success story? College.
After graduating from high school, Baldwin packed his bags and began his studies at Wilmington College in Ohio. Alongside his involvement on the football team, Baldwin thrived as a sports management major, with a minor in coaching. “College football taught me a lot about teamwork and time management,” says Baldwin, “I helped me keep a schedule and stay prepared. There was a saying my coach preached to us and it was “if you’re early you’re on time and if you’re on time you’re late.” That’s definitely a saying that has stuck with me through the years. During the second semester of my freshman year, I joined Tau Kappa Beta, a local fraternity. There, I was taught a lot about brotherhood and how to effectively help a group grow and advance in experience and numbers. Three out of the four years I was involved with the fraternity, we won fraternity of the year. This award was given to the most influential group and the one who excelled in community service and other events around campus. The fraternity selected me to be the pledge master for the spring of 2017. Through that position, I taught four individuals the value our fraternity brings to the college and effectively crossed all four over into our fraternity. College was a life-changing experience that gave me a lot of real-world skills I use quite often in this career.”


Visit our BLOG to read more from Leomhann Enterprises! 

Comments