Meet the Team at Leomhann Enterprises!

Our Management Team:


DSC_3655

Jeffrey Crawford
Founder & CEO

I’m originally from Montana and moved to Ohio in 2006.  After high school graduation, I enlisted in the National Guard.  I graduated from Bowling Green State University with a Political Science degree.  While at BGSU, I served as Vice President for Phi Delta Theta. Right before my senior year, I was deployed to Qatar, and finished school upon my return.

I started my career with the firm in May of 2014 and earned my promotion to Assistant Management in August of 2015. My excellent resilience and adaptability from my military training increased my success. My future plans are to continue to grow Leomhann Enterprises and develop great communication skills for a future political career, which will only be enhanced by the experience and growth I receive being an entrepreneur.


abbi

Abbigail Crawford
HR Manager

I grew up on a farm in a small town called New Bloomington, Ohio. In my younger years, I was involved with 4-H and took pigs to the fair. After graduating high school, I was accepted into Bowling Green State University, where I decided to use my creative skills towards a major in Visual Communication Technology. While at school, I focused on graphic design and photography. I joined Delta Zeta Sorority and was greatly involved in the Greek life all throughout college. After college, my husband and I moved to Columbus, Ohio to broaden career opportunities, and I joined the team in September 2014 as an administrative assistant. Through my hard work and dedication and my personal and professional growth, I was promoted to Human Resources Manager in November 2015.


brea

Brea Medlock
HR Administrator

I am a Carolina native and have the wonderful pleasure of calling Ohio my home away from home. I’ve spent the majority of my time growing up in a small town, Galena, which hardly anyone has heard of. I graduated from Wittenberg University and was a student athlete for the women’s track and field team for four years. While being associated with Leomhann Enterprises, I found myself not only craving the opportunity to prosper, but to also having the chance to put my true potential towards a career I will flourish in. I’m more than ecstatic for the coming opportunities this company has to offer and the doors that will be opened, all while pushing myself to become better.

Comments